• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:37:33 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

London Riots

Started by Annie, August 09, 2011, 08:59:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Little Gekko

Quote from: noahtonkin on August 10, 2011, 05:56:47 pm
Bullets are much simpler!

it'll be like airsoft, just no one will be in any doubt if they are hit!!!
"ohh...look... a red button-looking-thingy just waiting to be pressed....!"

Annie

heh, didn't see much policeness in London yesterday, got back to Pontypridd this evening to find  beefy security guards at the train station, as well as lining the local valleys trains. I asked if riots had spread up here but apparently it's bog standard for weekends in this area??? (Sanely, my weekends involve getting OUT of the valleys, so I've not witnessed this before) Ah glad to be home  :endit:
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

noahtonkin

Quote from: noahtonkin on August 09, 2011, 09:17:27 pm
absolute f*ckers.
Went to swap some stuff at a GW that I bought ages ago and just havent got round to swapping and was told they couldnt do it without a recipt as it might be looted!

Does anyone know anyone who wants 2 unopened drop pods?! or who can swap them for me for something useful!

hey guys, anyone know if anyone can help me out with these?
just had a look on the GW site, and they cost £20.50 each now...same price as an ironblaster/scraplauncher....and i now need 2 of those!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

cunningmatt

Maybe you could try reswapping at GW, they may be less jumpy about being looted now!

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146

noahtonkin

this is a good point, an i may well do that!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!