• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:49:55 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Music people are into

Started by Stubot, October 19, 2010, 02:12:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Quote from: noahtonkin on December 07, 2011, 01:46:13 pm
and Ol, it's skandi-pop, thought you'd have an urge to love that kind of music...

the only Skandi music worth listening to is Abba, Roxette and Ah-Ha.... :cool3:

maelzch

I think that video just made me a bit sick in my mouth!

let's restore the balance:

Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

maelzch

Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'

roland murat

Not a fan of the original Holy Diver then Lee?
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

maelzch

The original holy diver is great too, and Dio is the Lord of Metal, but I think killswitch's version is just a little better

noahtonkin

December 09, 2011, 12:12:46 am #115 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:53:52 pm by fatolaf

Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon, no!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

noahtonkin

Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

StubbornMark

I can somehow picture you Noah doing your rounds in pink scrubs with your hands above your head sing o o oh oh oh.
F*ck Hellheart

Meals

Quote from: noahtonkin on December 07, 2011, 01:46:13 pm
I did put a warning there!
and Ol, it's skandi-pop, thought you'd have an urge to love that kind of music...
Have found a lot of shit on you tube recently, think it's getting worse.

Noah, as a medical practitioner, surely you should know better than most, that a warning sign is Human Being for: "YOU MUST DO THIS! ITS POSSIBLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO WITH YOUR LIFE"

That said, it was still better than Friday  :wink;m::
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

fatolaf