July 16, 2019, 03:24:12 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....


Top 5 / Worst 5 Movies

Started by fatolaf, May 29, 2009, 06:23:29 pm

« previous - next »

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fatolaf

Actually Karate Kid is probably in my top 10, I even liked number 4 in the series....... :thumbsup:

Veldemere

Quote from: fatolaf on June 02, 2009, 07:23:38 pm
Actually Karate Kid is probably in my top 10, I even liked number 4 in the series....... :thumbsup:


See I am now thinking that is just for the Peter Cetera song-
"I am the man who will fight for your honour
I'll be the hero you're dreaming of
:endit: :bash;m: :endit:
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit

maelzch

June 03, 2009, 07:52:47 pm #22 Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 08:00:36 pm by fatolaf
Quote from: StarDragonFTW link=topic=64.msg539#msg539
Worst Films

4. The Punisher (John Travolta one)



I kinda like this film, but i know i shouldnt! 

Mine are:
Top 5
Baseketball
Anchorman
Shaun of the Dead
Pulp fiction
Fight club

bottom 5[/]
1) Any Harry Potter film - vile dirge, especially the latest one
2) The incredible Hulk (not the Edward Norton one, the Ang Lee one. Epicfail!)
I cant really think of any other films i dislike enough to put on this list.

I didnt like X3 either, but that was cause they were a bit inaccurate with characters + they didnt put gambit in the film!


Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'

Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

fatolaf

Anchorman made me cry with laughter, so many good lines..

The follow up however (made up with out takes) was not so good... :thumbsdown:

Veldemere

Quote from: maelzch on June 03, 2009, 07:52:47 pm
bottom 5[/]
2) The incredible Hulk (not the Edward Norton one, the Ang Lee one. Epicfail!)
I didnt like X3 either, but that was cause they were a bit inaccurate with characters


QFT, Ang Lee has made some beautiful films, but this one needed flushing away!
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit

maelzch

Quote from: fatolaf on June 03, 2009, 08:01:23 pm
Anchorman made me cry with laughter, so many good lines..

The follow up however (made up with out takes) was not so good... :thumbsdown:


To be fair though, it was all outtakes, and wasnt really released as a sequel.

Quote from: Veldemere on June 03, 2009, 08:11:10 pm
QFT, Ang Lee has made some beautiful films, but this one needed flushing away!

Indeed, he tried to make it a little too fancy, especially with the 'comic book scene cuts'!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'

Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Funkadelic Erik

Quote from: fatolaf on June 03, 2009, 08:01:23 pm
Anchorman made me cry with laughter, so many good lines..


There were some funny bits, but I stopped watching after that dog was kicked off a bridge into a river. Thought it was in extremely poor taste.
Official Sniper, Troll, Bad Egg and Forum Antagonist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnG6EHh1N4

Pledge 2010: Bought 20 Painted 71

StarDragonFTW

2011 Record
Orks            W3, D2, L3
Empire         W1, D0, L6
High Elves    W1, D2, L4

fatolaf

Quote from: Funkadelic Erik on June 04, 2009, 09:24:32 am
There were some funny bits, but I stopped watching after that dog was kicked off a bridge into a river. Thought it was in extremely poor taste.


Oh I know, but he does come back....

maelzch

Quote from: fatolaf on June 04, 2009, 11:39:47 am
Oh I know, but he does come back....

And if you watch the outtakes, he's found by Neil Flynn (janitor from scrubs!)
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'

Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?