• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:28:03 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

What do you want to play?

Started by roland murat, March 18, 2014, 05:41:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Games you want to play are...

GW tournie style
5 (41.7%)
GW game campaigns
8 (66.7%)
Magic
2 (16.7%)
Board games
6 (50%)
Warmahorde
0 (0%)
Bolt Action
0 (0%)
Other - please specify
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 01, 2014, 06:41:32 pm

Steve H

I kinda still have a little smidgen inside me that wants to play 40k... It's mainly for the models and the creation of a new fun army though.

I think when it gets too competitive the fun goes right out of it - I think with the exception of a few individuals the old Planet OG's were about right.

I've been thinking about a 40k painting project for a while... Someone convince me that I should!!!
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

TkaiC

Have you still got your Grey Knights Steve?  I'dve thought with the new Codex: Inquisition there must be scope for some fun warband type army making?  That's without having read the Codex of course but I know their use as allies is popular for the servo skulls alone.

I still like playing 40K, I feel that there's a lot in the system I'm enjoying.  At the moment the vagaries of work and real life are consistently thwarting my attendance but rest assured with my Iron Warriors 'finished' (There's a Warpsmith in his packet still but other than that, good to go) and plans for an Emperor's Children warband to join them, an ok sized Imperial Guard army being painted up(well, until the new book renders all my units useless) *plus* my repeatedly mooted and not yet started Blood Angels...I either need to keep playing 40K or find someone who wants a lot of old models!
On twitter @tomfeattom - I talk about my band, rock climbing, baking and am sometimes funny*.
*Funniness is subjective and in no way guaranteed.