• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 04:29:27 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Khans of Tarkir

Started by BusiMagic, May 18, 2014, 08:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BusiMagic

New set spoiled. Looks great, Chinese/Mongolian theme. Should be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpXwpmm8GXQ

fatolaf

Fetch lands coming back, I wonder

BusiMagic

I am leaning towards no. There are strong rumours of a 'return to zendikar' block in the next couple of years. I would assume they would wait for that.

Complete speculation/wishlisting but I would like Manlands. The dragon mountain in the picture might suggest that.

roland murat

Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

fatolaf

Quote from: roland murat on May 19, 2014, 12:34:01 pm
Manlands?

Lands like MUTAVAULT that turn themselves into creatures

Guillaume

If u watched the video it very strongly hints at fetch lands coming back as in almost definitely (to my first impressions and on cfb pro tour twitter feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guillaume

And mainlands go hand in hand with fetchlands, they were going to switch khans and theros around but he mentioned an interaction that would have been too powerful (ie fetchlands and shock lands)

Guillaume

There are rumours that  there will be a few reprints from kamigawa block (a lot of Kiki-jikki speculation)

BusiMagic

I hope your right because it would make modern more accessible. I don't think what Rosewater said really said really implied fetchlands beyond anything else. I could see a renamed bushido/ninjitsu which would be cool.

fatolaf

Yep bringing back ninja stuff would be amazing, I missed out on that block originally.