• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:17:54 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Films / TV - What yer watching?

Started by fatolaf, March 15, 2012, 02:21:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Garzini

ok, off to watch twin peaks series 1 again...
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

TkaiC

If you like police shows, but in French, Spiral is pretty good.  Very different judicial system over there, and seasoned with excessive violence/police brutality/everyone being corrupt.  Season 2 is on i-player at the mo...
On twitter @tomfeattom - I talk about my band, rock climbing, baking and am sometimes funny*.
*Funniness is subjective and in no way guaranteed.

CraigM

I'm watching the footie. It's pants.

noahtonkin

Drawn Together. All 3 seasons.
WIN!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

fatolaf

Quote from: Nick on June 24, 2012, 06:51:57 pm
Just watched the first series of Game of Thrones. Awesome. That is all.

It was, the second, however is not so good, as they start changing the storyline...

Quoteand The Walking Dead (going downhill since the first series but still worthwhile).

Stick with it, the 2nd half the season is awesome, the 1st half was awful

fatolaf

Quote from: noahtonkin on June 24, 2012, 11:03:38 pm
Drawn Together. All 3 seasons.
WIN!

Loved the first series, the snow white pastiche (with lots of mutilated fluffy bunnies etc) was amazing

noahsark

The Legend of Korra is one of the shows I am totally hooked to. If that takes care of the TV part then regarding movie I'm watching many. While the recent includes, Penguins of Madagascar, (which subsequently got me interested in the game developed on this characters - http://www.jumpstart.com/penguins-of-madagascar/mobile-apps/dibble-dash), Interstellar etc. I keep on watching many of those popular, a bit older movies as well. Was repeating The Borne Trilogy, Harry Potter and also Raid the Redemption.

ianp85

Been watching NCIS alot, Black sails, The walking dead and game of thrones.

The Trampoline

Gotham and Teen Titans Go, will be going back to Frasier now (halfway through season eight).
Andy

Follow me on twitter @Andy_Trampoline

spikyandy on the Warhammer Forum

fatolaf

Gotham is such a good show, love the fact its actually an adult show unlike Arrow etc, which just remind me of the 70's super hero shows....

Must watch for me at moment as well, Anything to do with Alaska, that is on the discovery channel, obsessed with Gold Rush, Gold Divers, Dangerous Catch etc...