• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:12:20 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

New M15 Planeswalker

Started by fatolaf, June 25, 2014, 03:23:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackhoneysett

I had a look on mythic spoiler earlier, there's a lot of new stuff I'm very excited about - nissa and garruk will make a lovely couple I think!

Noticed that perilous vault too, very scary for multiplayer!

Guillaume

For convoke (chord of calling being the only good one ever printed an so glad it's reprinted) a creature being tapped can pay for any part of the cost I Clifton. The coloured mana requirements, also, tapping for it isn't a tap ability, so summoning sickness doesn't apply, so u can play a creature and tap it straight away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guillaume

Can't believe they're reprinting phyrexian revoker, urborg and chord, sweet set except for jace being shit... (Unless flashback is a thing in khans) also, hushwing gryff is a bomb in modern as it stops both pod and twin!!! Really glad with the new set, loads d powerful cards :P

Steve H

The reprint of revoker has made me pretty sad!

Hushwing gruff will have to die instantly!!! :D
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Guillaume

White green aggro seems to e very strong in this set combined with theros, thinking about the elf dude, revoker, raise the alarm, and the convoke spell that returns stuff to the battlefield

fatolaf

All that matters is my beloved Black Cat from M13 is back  :thumbsup:

And those lovely Dual Lands, used them last during them last during the Invasion block days, so good to see them again...

Edit: Love that Revoker, i presume that nerfs Walkers, Pod in modern etc..Chuck a few into my affinity deck SB

Guillaume

It's a reprint and is basically a pitching needle that can name heritage druid

Steve H

In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

fatolaf

Love the new look of those tokens, landmine is going to be great fun...

V worried about the Treemen tokens, they look like they could be awesome, combine with some trample and Nylea's bow giving them Deathtouch, they could be a massive problem