• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:20:17 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Censored!

Started by Dave, August 18, 2010, 12:12:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I was amused to see that I had a post censored on twf where I mentioned getting a product from OG Games. This lead me to checking the twf sponsors site and I couldn't even find the mentioned product! Seems like a bit of an over reaction given it's something they don't stock!

maelzch

Heh, what was the product?
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Dave

magnetic sheets, which are great because mantic models have perfectly flat bases so can't fit them with my usual neothingmy magnets.

fatolaf

They are sponsored by you know who so won't let any mention of us , unless it's the club, where we often enter tournies on the thread as OG Games.. nice try though Dave !

Veldemere

I would suggest it is more than sponsorship as it is not only sponsored by them it is a wholly 'owned' marketing tool to the omission of all others, fiercely patrolled and protected.
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit