• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:55 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

AGOT - Of Snakes & Sand

Started by fatolaf, September 16, 2010, 12:01:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Availalble to Pre-order this wknd

QuoteIt would gladden my heart if I could assure you that the Sand Snakes were alone in wanting war, but I will not tell you lies, ser. You have heard my smallfolk in the streets, crying out for me to call my spears.
- George R.R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire, Volume IV: A Feast for Crows

[spoiler]
QuoteFantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce the next exciting Chapter Pack in the Brotherhood Without Banners cycle for A Game of Thrones: the Card Game!

Coming this Fall, Of Snakes and Sand is the fifth monthly release in this new cycle, and the fifth Chapter Pack to adopt the new collation format.

House Martell can hold a vendetta for years; the bastard daughters that make up the so-called Sand Snakes are no exception. Now they are out for vengeance, stirring Dorne to war with the Iron Throne. Can the Sand Snakes call Dorne's spears, or will House Martell bow, bend, and break?

Of Snakes and Sand features two of the Red Viper's plotting daughters, Tyene Sand and Nymeria Sand, the Alchemist's Shop to make Weapons deadlier, and more! Of Snakes and Sand also features continued support for each of the other Great Houses developing subfaction themes.

As with every Chapter Pack in The Brotherhood Without Banners cycle, Of Snakes and Sand includes never-before-seen cards for every faction and also continues the ongoing theme of this cycle by deepening the Brotherhood trait with cards like Jack-Be-Lucky and Orphaned Recruit. Of Snakes and Sand will augment existing decks and add variety to the A Game of Thrones metagame.

Under Dorne's blazing sun, the spears are being raised and vengeance must be had for House Martell!
[/spoiler]

Draig

Interesting. This one coming before or after Song of Silence (Greyjoy and gief!!)?

fatolaf

Quote from: Draig on September 17, 2010, 04:06:59 pm
Interesting. This one coming before or after Song of Silence (Greyjoy and gief!!)?

Yep this is the one after, the 5th pack of the cycle