• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:54:17 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

OG 'Council' Meeting

Started by fatolaf, April 09, 2014, 05:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Old thread has done its part and has been removed as it went well off topic in parts...

Anyway we have a meeting night set for Tuesday 15th April at the club from approx onwards..

The meeting is to discuss the running and maintaining of the club after I have moved to York at the end of May..
Also how to encourage new members and higher attendance and to keep the branding of the club the same as its namesake business and encourage more players who want to try the wealth of Board/Card Games and other miniature systems out there...

Members in attendance so far are:
Ol
JD
Stevo
Mike B
Sam G

anyone else is more than welcome to come on down....

Angelus Mortifer

"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

fatolaf

Was good, basic plan is for Stevo/Sam and Mike to run the club , be in charge of keys, subs etc..
I will still help with the forum from my remote artic substation...

JD will be down for at least an extra month as it turns out, so he will be there to help where needed...

The new council will do as much as they can to attract new members via various means, but this also need current members to start attending again, as without a substantial increase in attendance, the club will not remain open in the future, which of course would be a very sad end..