• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:28:08 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Forgeworld Order

Started by Deathwing_Matt, October 15, 2012, 01:18:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathwing_Matt

Hi all,

As part of the 'Tale of OG Gamers' starting next week, I've decided to do a bit of a blinged World Eaters army, using a lot of custom bits. As a result, I was going to do a Forgeworld Order. The total of the bits I wanted for the whole 1750pts is currently quite a lot. Given that postage is 12% up to £250, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a shared order with me to save on postage for both of us. This could be for anything sold by FW, including the new Horus Heresy stuff and Warhammer Forge (hence posting on here, it doesn't necessarily fit one gaming system).

Let me know if you're interested...

Matt
Check out my Tale of OG Gamers Blog: http://ruinsofcaliban.blogspot.co.uk/

fatolaf

I was going to start the exact same thread buddy... :cool3:

Yep I need a PLague mArine kit and some chaos Rhino doors, so I will be in for about £35

Tom Hale

When would this be happening? I too hear the siren song of resin crack!
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

Deathwing_Matt

I'd be looking to order in about a week's time...

Nick

I'm in. Let me know when you're doing the order, next week will be perfect as I will have been paid by then.

Deathwing_Matt

Good stuff - should we say cut off for people to join the order, say what they want and pay whoever is Sunday?

fatolaf

Give the money to me chaps, I will get the order sent to mine and then I will bring it to club as per usual   :thumbsup:

So we have

Matt
Me
Tom
Nick

post what you want guys, with links please

Angelus Mortifer

I might put something small in - just checking finances...
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

fatolaf

Quote from: fatolaf on October 16, 2012, 03:12:30 pm
So we have

Matt
Me
Tom
Nick
Seb (TBC)

post what you want guys, with links please

Steve H

...can I be added to the list please? Ill let you know what I want tomorrow if that's alright Ol?
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!