• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 09:01:24 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

OG Invasion - First Mini Invasion Tournie

Started by fatolaf, March 08, 2012, 04:10:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Right as we have the new 2012 Invasion Tournament Packs now from FFG.
I'm looking at having a trial run for club members at the club one saturday in April.
We will have prizes and achievement packs, with the current Invasion restrictions in play..

It will be low cost tickets and run in a fun fashion, to try out the rules pack..

Just looking for interested parties.....

8-10 players would be ideal...

Let me know if you are up for it?

DarkStalker

Will not having played before and not owning said game be any handicap?

fatolaf

Quote from: DarkStalker on March 08, 2012, 04:15:18 pm
Will not having played before and not owning said game be any handicap?

We have a club copy and Lee is very good at doing intros, I can lend any player cards and help make a deck as I own all of them so far

maelzch

I'll be in for this! Able to do intros as ol said
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

DarkStalker

Cool, perhaps closer to the date we'll be able to get some intro games in one evening....  :)

roland murat

Subject to being available on the date selected I'm interested.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

shadownova24

Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

fatolaf

maelzch

Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'

Steve H

I'd be tempted as I really need to get into this (2 years afters my intro!)... A lot depends on dates etc though as my next few months are crazy busy!
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

noahtonkin

Same. I even bought the box, though it's packed away somewhere these days, not too sure where to be honest.
Do you need a deck to play?
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

maelzch

Steve, noah, you could borrow one of my decks?

Garzini

Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

roland murat

Looks like you have the required numbers.

If this comes off we might be getting a little streched to fit in all the potential regular tournaments.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

fatolaf

So far:

Ol
Lee
Mike
Steven
Gary

TBC
Jason
Noah
Steve
Matt

Garzini

What's in the tournament pack Ol?

are their any deck restrictions?
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

Quote from: Garzini on March 13, 2012, 08:38:26 pm
What's in the tournament pack Ol?

Score cards with achievement tracker  :thumbsup:
Posters, badges all that sort of jazz

Quoteare their any deck restrictions?

Just what is in the current FFG banned and restricted lists (which is not a lot)