• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:43:39 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

MTG swap shop

Started by fatolaf, February 10, 2014, 11:46:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve H

I'll have a look over the weekend... Don't be a knob and play ascendancy combo though please!

It's pretty much the same as your elf deck but with a more boring finish!!! :)
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Guillaume

roland murat

I've finally got some Khans cards to go through. I've not updated my decks yet but its looking likely I'll have 2 of the green/white fetchlands for trade if anyone needs them
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

jackhoneysett

I'll bring my swapsies tonight then :)

roland murat

Not got them with me Jack as I need to sort my decks first but I can bring them next week

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

TkaiC

Way back in the mists of time, when I played Magic (ok, not that long ago, M13), I got Mrs Tom the G/B intro deck.  This is not bad but loses badly against my cheap n cheerful B/W exalted deck so if anyone still has them, I'm looking for some Timberwolf Packs, Arbor Elves, Elven Visionaries and Fogs - basically the low mana cost ones to try and tweak the deck a bit.  Oh, and Ravenous Rats I guess.

Are M13 even included in play now?  If so, I have some to trade, otherwise, beer...
On twitter @tomfeattom - I talk about my band, rock climbing, baking and am sometimes funny*.
*Funniness is subjective and in no way guaranteed.

roland murat

M13 isn't legal in standard now and hasn't been for a while. Some of the cards have been re-printed and the others are ok in other formats of the game. I don't have much M13 stuff.

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Guillaume

Quote from: TkaiC on November 15, 2014, 09:56:02 am
Way back in the mists of time, when I played Magic (ok, not that long ago, M13), I got Mrs Tom the G/B intro deck.  This is not bad but loses badly against my cheap n cheerful B/W exalted deck so if anyone still has them, I'm looking for some Timberwolf Packs, Arbor Elves, Elven Visionaries and Fogs - basically the low mana cost ones to try and tweak the deck a bit.  Oh, and Ravenous Rats I guess.

Are M13 even included in play now?  If so, I have some to trade, otherwise, beer...

Stevo might have some older stuff but none of us have all the pieces, u can get arbor elves and visionaries on the Internet for less than 20p each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve H

Ill have a dig around... May have a few bits
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

jackhoneysett

I am sure I have ravenous rats and fogs, I can bring them along next time I'm down!