• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 12:03:48 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Music people are into

Started by Stubot, October 19, 2010, 02:12:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus Mortifer

Pretty varied preferences for me; classics and new stuff, and like most - too many to list.

Chase & Status
Bonobo
Gnarles Barkley
The Prodigy
The Jam
James Brown
Tribe Called Quest
Psycho Realm
Portishead
Tricky
Nightmares on Wax
Mr Scruff
Madness
Leftfield

...and other stuff
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

Crompton

I've been getting strangely addicted to this lot recently
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

Garzini

Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

Annie

The soundtrack to the entire day of my "stuff sortout" has been this band

And looking forward to seeing them at a festival in a few weeks  :thumbsup: Last time I saw them my feet were so aching from trudging through knee deep mud all weekend that I was too knackered to dance around! Good job this year there will be no rain.... *stares determinedly upwards*

I liked those Ukuleles!
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

Annie

The more I spam these maybe the more I can brainwash people into liking them and you will all come see them in London in December!

I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

imrael

September 15, 2011, 06:30:23 pm #65 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:37:29 pm by fatolaf
A recent "discovery" for me (from a similar thread in another forum)

Slint

And when I want a laugh

fatolaf

Steve
Das Hokey Cokey, awesome find.... :thumbsup:

maelzch

you can always rely on Bill Bailey! Ooood!

On a different turn, I've been listening to Alice Cooper's new album a lot now, it's really good!

here's a few from it:
http://www.we7.com/song/Alice-Cooper/Disco-Bloodbath-Boogie-Fever?m=0
http://www.we7.com/song/Alice-Cooper/Last-Man-On-Earth?m=0
http://www.we7.com/song/Alice-Cooper/Caffeine?m=0

there may be an ad at the start
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

shadownova24

iv recently been listening to Trivium new Album In waves

Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

The Trampoline

September 17, 2011, 09:15:47 pm #69 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:20:44 pm by The Trampoline
Quote from: Annie on July 23, 2011, 11:58:04 pm
The more I spam these maybe the more I can brainwash people into liking them and you will all come see them in London in December!

Nope, and neither are all gamers into heavy metal, I find heavy metal and such very boring.

Much prefer Dance music, as well as whatever I do like (mostly pop and indie).

Here are some of the best Dance songs ever in my humble opinion.

Andy

Follow me on twitter @Andy_Trampoline

spikyandy on the Warhammer Forum