• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:57:55 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Modern on a Budget

Started by fatolaf, July 14, 2014, 02:09:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve H

Onslaught fetch lands being reprinted in Khans! That should help with modern on a budget!!!

Blue/Black
Red/Green
Red/Black
Green/White
Blue/White

At rare too... At least it's not the ones I spent millions of pounds on yet!
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

jackhoneysett

Sweeeeeeeet!! That's pretty huge.

I can soon become a fetch land idiot too! :)

fatolaf

They will be crazy prices for the first few weeks and then expect to pay £10 each from then on. Much better than the stupid prices the old ones go for ...

But when I say crazy I estimate £20-30 not what they are now.....

BusiMagic

I imagine based on hype a lot of khans will be opened which should drag down the prices. I assume they will reprint the zendikar ones in either mm2 or the third set. Also I suppose the last 3 set block could be 'return to zendikar'

Guillaume

they will probably be about £40 for the first release week and pre order and then drop to £20-25, i doubt they will be less because there is a very limited print for the onslaught ones and so people will be buying alot cos they are now modern legal, expect them to steadily fall over the next 2 years though and stabilise at £20, bearing in mind the zendikar fetches were apparently going for about £20 when they were in standard, and thats before people realised they were good even without brainstorm and top

fatolaf

They are Rares, not mythics, there will be so many floating about, that i doubt it will take 2 years for the price to fall below £20..

But they will be stupid money the first few weeks, if you pull them, sell them early...

fatolaf

I have decided not to post on this section of the forum due to one person not allowing any one to have an opinion . Only his thoughts are correct therefore there is no point in me posting anything from now on...