• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:04:01 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

M15 Core Set draft event - 02/08/2014 - CANCELLED

Started by Steve H, June 30, 2014, 10:42:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve H

June 30, 2014, 10:42:20 am Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:43:48 pm by fatolaf
Im planning on running a M15 MTG draft event... Looking for between 6-8 players so we can take one of the large tables in the club. Possibility of a second table if we have a ton of signups...

I'll provide all of the boosters etc... Looking at £12 per player including club subs to cover the cost of the cards (no profit for club)  - after the event all the rares/Mythics are laid out and and winner gets 1st pick, 2nd place 2nd pick and so on.

3 booster packs of M15 will be included

Great way for new players to grow their collection and get a bunch of games in! Let me know if you're interested!

MTG M15 Core Set Draft Sign-ups:

Stevo
Mike/Santos
Sam
Nick
Jack
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Guillaume

Possibly, will let u know on thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roland murat

Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

katarr

Flintoff

sounds great - would be up for it.

As a newbie though - how long would the draft event last? - just need to work out how many Brownie points I need to earn.

fatolaf

Quote from: Flintoff on June 30, 2014, 01:22:30 pm
sounds great - would be up for it.

As a newbie though - how long would the draft event last? - just need to work out how many Brownie points I need to earn.

Its normally 5-6 hours depending on how many players we have, ideally 8, then its about an hour for the draft and deck construction, with 5 50 minute rounds, so if we start at midday, it usually is over by 6 if not before...

Steve H

Yeah... 5 rounds so we'd be looking at 6-7 finish. Get the whole night off though as the club will open til 11 as usual :)

jackhoneysett

Should be good for this  sign me up please! :)

Steve H

Haven't really had the requisite interest to run this so I'm going to cancel this event (I've had to make family plans in any case)... Will stick to the draft at the end of August and look to grow that instead.

Sorry if you were still looking to come :(

Stevo

roland murat

Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!