• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 04:06:32 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Animal Rescue & Care

Started by fatolaf, September 24, 2009, 12:16:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Animal Rescue & Care

are a great little animal charity based in Richmond. It's where i got my 2 new cats (Oggy and Penfold) from after my old boy Tiger died a while back..

As a company we will be doing some charity events in the future and half of any money raised will go to these guys, the other half to the RSPCA..

If any of you out there are after a pet, be it cat, rabbit, hamster or even a ratty, then check these guys out..

maelzch

September 24, 2009, 12:17:29 pm #1 Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 09:37:15 pm by maelzch
Quote from: fatolaf on September 24, 2009, 12:16:23 pm
Animal Rescue & Care

As a company we will be doing some charity events in the future and half of any money raised will go to these guys, the other half to the RSPCA..

This is great to hear, always good to help out charities!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

StarDragonFTW

Great To hear Ol, And good that its a local charity which there is some connection with (Always looks good!!), and as well in the current financial climate, charities like this will probably suffer as most folk might think they are less relevant than others ( even though they do a really great job IMO)
2011 Record
Orks            W3, D2, L3
Empire         W1, D0, L6
High Elves    W1, D2, L4

Mike

Aye good buch that lot....

they're where we got our terror from...

In the summer of 2011 he moved North... spreading the word of House OG.

I am Mike of House OG.  Ogger in the North.  And Ginger is coming.