• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:49 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Saturday the 24th of may

Started by Guillaume, May 14, 2014, 12:50:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Guillaume

I'm looking to run block constructed testing for gp Manchester. If Stevo, Sam or Gareth could open the club it would be great. I am aware that not many people like block constructed but I really need the practice. I will be playing my bug deck and it would be great if anyone could bring their own innovations. If anyone could make naya or gruul monsters that would be great, as well as mono black devotion and if possible golgari or junk reanimator or mono red aggro that would also be really good, I will bring azorius heroic as well to test and lend out.
I really need the testing in real life as my only testing has been online thanks to everyone who'll show up

roland murat

For the uninitiated (like me) what is block constructed? I'm guessing its cards from the three theros releases only using a ready made deck.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Steve H

Block Constructed is indeed just a deck created using only the cards in Theros, Born of the Gods and Journey into Nyx...

Not sure if I'm free that weekend yet. I'll let you know.
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Guillaume

It's ok if it doesn't happen, just remember to tune onto YouTube to watch me play if I make it to day 2 :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk