• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:30:09 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Call of Cthulhu RPG Campaign

Started by fatolaf, November 01, 2011, 09:19:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

November 01, 2011, 09:19:16 pm Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:45:21 pm by fatolaf
Haviing played this alot in my youth, I am keen to start up a small CoC RPG campaign..

Aiming to start just after Xmas, with the aim of playing once a fortnight at the club..

If you are keen, please put your hand up....

Intro Website

We will play in the 1920's setting (the most fitting imo) and you will be investigators from all walks of life, risking insanity / death or worse, trying to solve the mysteries of the Cthulhu cult....

Interested Players:
Tom L
Gary

Tom Loyn

Not played this one. Up for learning though.

fatolaf

Quote from: Tom Loyn on November 01, 2011, 09:29:42 pm
Not played this one. Up for learning though.

Not hard to learn, uses a % system on your skills and the good old D10...
Its more about you as a group working together to solve the puzzles in each adventure and getting your heads around the way stuff worked in the 1920's....

Garzini

now this I would be really up for, but only being able to turn up at about 7:45 ish and on fairly random days, really prohibits these things  :cry:

I even own the current edition of the rules   :thumbsup:
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

Quote from: Garzini on November 01, 2011, 10:34:33 pm
now this I would be really up for, but only being able to turn up at about 7:45 ish and on fairly random days, really prohibits these things  :cry:

Meh, no problem, other players can use your character till you get there buddy, and then we play 5 min catch up...
I even own the current edition of the rules   :thumbsup:

So do I, plus tons of expansions, campiagns etc from the last 20 years, all of which is compatible with 6th Ed rules.... :thumbsup:

roland murat

I was going to try and draft some new adventures for the wfrp - this sounds like far less effort so i'm up for giving it a shot.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Meals

Forgot about this. I'd be keen if it's just once a fortnight.
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

lagar312

Sounds interesting Ol... sign me up!

shadownova24

ill play but be warned i will slap anyone who decides to do something stupid endangering the group and escaping out of a window
Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

roland murat

Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!