• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 10:20:57 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

General Standing Buy Order for Chariot Frames

Started by katarr, February 20, 2013, 04:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

katarr

Hey all, I have popped this in general Fantasy as well but I have essentially been having quite some fun with my 15 chariot list but the proxy level of it is ridiculous.

I have enough Chaos Knight steeds, Chosen and Marauders to turn any race chariot into a suitable chaos vehicle and it is the look I want. I think I will finish it all off with some proper Gorebeasts but for now a general buy order is issued by myself to anyone who has any race of chariot in pieces or really just the frame that you could flog to me for beers or £££.

I also have a fair number of chaos knights, marauders and warriors hanging around which might not see the light of day for a while so happily trade those as well.

Any frames will be appreciated by the Chaos Gods.

Tom Hale

i actually might have an orc plastic one floating about somewhere. if i can find it you can have it buddy
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

Deathwing_Matt

I've got two built chariots I'm looking to sell. They're built High Elf ones with the gems etc filed off. They're both being pulled by seekers of slaanesh, so all nice and Chaosy. I can post pictures when I get home this evening/bring them down the club tomorrow if you want.

Check out my Tale of OG Gamers Blog: http://ruinsofcaliban.blogspot.co.uk/

Nick

I have a couple of metal WoC ones you can have. They're complete i think but in battered condition so yours for a pint. I will hopefully be down next Thurs.

fatolaf

katarr

Quote from: Deathwing_Matt on February 20, 2013, 05:02:56 pm
I've got two built chariots I'm looking to sell. They're built High Elf ones with the gems etc filed off. They're both being pulled by seekers of slaanesh, so all nice and Chaosy. I can post pictures when I get home this evening/bring them down the club tomorrow if you want.

Does sound good matey but I'm really trying to keep this dirt cheap as I don't know how long I will enjoy it (how quickly it starts getting destroyed) but I appreciate the offer.

katarr

Quote from: Nick on February 21, 2013, 12:27:55 am
I have a couple of metal WoC ones you can have. They're complete i think but in battered condition so yours for a pint. I will hopefully be down next Thurs.

Quote from: Tom Hale on February 20, 2013, 04:47:30 pm
i actually might have an orc plastic one floating about somewhere. if i can find it you can have it buddy

Both would be super appreciated and pints all round :)

cunningmatt

I think I have some of the metal versions of the current Finecast Beastmen Chariot, and possibly a plastic High Elf chariot. I definitely have a Beastmen Chariot missing the yoke - got it from GW with missing part, and they gave me a complete new kit and let me keep the faulty box. Of any use?

Would be interested in swapping for Chaos Warriors or potential Knights, depending on quantity/quality!

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146

katarr

Quote from: cunningmatt on February 21, 2013, 02:13:44 pm
I think I have some of the metal versions of the current Finecast Beastmen Chariot, and possibly a plastic High Elf chariot. I definitely have a Beastmen Chariot missing the yoke - got it from GW with missing part, and they gave me a complete new kit and let me keep the faulty box. Of any use?

Would be interested in swapping for Chaos Warriors or potential Knights, depending on quantity/quality!

Interested in everything that has the main frame and wheels basically.

I have a ton of warriors and knights so let me know what you have got and what you need. Most of what I have spare is unpainted or barely painted.