• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:31:41 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

It's my birthday on Thursday.

Started by Annie, February 05, 2012, 11:22:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

What shall I do to celebrate? My birthdays are usually lonely affairs, I live away from my family and I don't have a significant other, so it can have a tendency to pass by. I'm also cursed that something really shitty always seems to happen on or around the day, although touch wood last year was ok. I have friends of course, but I don't want to go out and get trollied, as that increases the chances of something shit happening.

I have the day off work, but I'm in work the day before and after, so I can't go away too far. I had planned to take myself on a sexy minibreak to the beach, but it aint happening.

Suggestions welcome on a napkin shoved under my door.

And not a hobby day, hobbys off the menu til my back gets better!
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

Tom Loyn

I've always done my best to ignore mine ;) so I'm not much use!

Undead Dan

Meals

I went to the Tower of London for mine this year. It was ace!!!

Do something like that
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

Undead Dan

I went paragliding in Lima followed by a 10-course meal, and then an 11 hour flight across the Atlantic. Do that!

Arayel

I used to celebrate Birthdays like you....then I took and arrow in the knee!

cunningmatt

Go out for a meal with your friends, that way you can have fun without needing to get trollied!

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146

noahtonkin

I don't do birthdays either. In fact I often forget how old I am. Although the above suggestions do sound good.
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

fatolaf

Go see a really long film, something you would never usually go see, during the day so it will be quiet.
Then when you come out and wonder where the sun has gone despite it being only late afternoon, make your way o the restaurant where you meet a few friends for a slap up dinner, with the only booze being drunk , some nice wine to go with the grub....

StubbornMark

Go see chronicle Annie, looks really good, then see friends for a good time.
F*ck Hellheart