• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 01:32:32 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Photos on the forum

Started by Another Richard, August 25, 2009, 12:26:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Another Richard

August 25, 2009, 12:26:20 pm Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:59:09 pm by Another Richard
I have been adding some photos of projects to my MSN photo account and whilst it provides me with links I am unable to add them to my posts so that they display as embedded pictures. Is this MSN being rubbish or me? If it's the former what internet photo sharing site should I be using? Or if the latter what am I doing wrong?

Veldemere

Sorry, not technical enough to help with your MSN problems but I use photobucket, and provided you can cope with the adverts, limits and painfully slow uploads I have not had a problem.
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit

maelzch

+1 for photobucket, very easy to use
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Another Richard

August 26, 2009, 12:02:03 pm #3 Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 12:07:42 pm by Another Richard
Testing, testing, testing

Mike

Skirmishers FTW there Richard!
In the summer of 2011 he moved North... spreading the word of House OG.

I am Mike of House OG.  Ogger in the North.  And Ginger is coming.

Another Richard

They're Clapham's new set of woods. It's odd, there look to be far fewer than I know to be there. 18 bases and about 54 trees. But I think the wood elf players will wet themselves over these.

All the trees are on small flying bases so they don't get in the way of models, but magnetised so they stand-up properly, can be moved about and packed away easily.

Funkadelic Erik

Official Sniper, Troll, Bad Egg and Forum Antagonist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnG6EHh1N4

Pledge 2010: Bought 20 Painted 71

Another Richard

Can't see the woods for the trees or is it just a small box with a red "X" in it?

fatolaf

Quote from: Another Richard on August 26, 2009, 01:45:11 pm
Can't see the woods for the trees or is it just a small box with a red "X" in it?

Nope, all good mate, excellent trees sir, what are the bases made of?

Another Richard

August 26, 2009, 02:20:36 pm #9 Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:22:36 pm by Another Richard
6mm MDF with drawing pins hammered into them and coated in loo roll and PVA to add some much needed texture.

Should have used your magnetic paper, but you weren't selling it at the time and it would have increased the cost a little.
http://cid-2812052b119f5c83.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Birnam%20Wood/BIRNAM009.jpg
Link to the WIP

Funkadelic Erik

Can see it now. All looking good, and sterling work as ever Rich.
Official Sniper, Troll, Bad Egg and Forum Antagonist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnG6EHh1N4

Pledge 2010: Bought 20 Painted 71

Veldemere

They are great, really good work with the magnetics too fully modular woods you have outdone yourself again sir!  :1st: :1st:

Now if only you could send the design to a manufacturer and some shop could sell them....
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit

fatolaf

Quote from: Veldemere on August 26, 2009, 05:54:27 pm
Now if only you could send the design to a manufacturer and some shop could sell them....

If only.... :thumbsup:

StarDragonFTW

Woah, nice work Richard.

A veritable wet dream for any Wood Elf player!!

2011 Record
Orks            W3, D2, L3
Empire         W1, D0, L6
High Elves    W1, D2, L4