• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 04:57:12 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

What army for GT?

Started by Julien, June 14, 2009, 06:56:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What army for GT?

Chaos because gateway FTW
For Karl Franz and 2 steam tanks
Daemons because I'm a connard
ratties but too much painting
ogers because I want to face Ritchie in the bottom tables.

Julien

Vive le french abuse

Veldemere

Well, I felt it was right that I was the first to respond, having earned the luxury of being the bottom table surfer!

Gateway is situational, some armies will prevent, there are fewer reliable ways of preventing the 2 stank, walter list, and you have it painted!

I did think about asking you not to take the cheese, but that would be p*ssing in the wind!
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit

fatolaf

Nick

Go Empire cav. Mediocre knights FTW!

Julien

Quote from: fatolaf on June 15, 2009, 11:08:45 am
Empire Buddy...... :thumbsup:

The problem with empire is flyer. But I think 3 units of hunter, 2 stanks, 2 cannons, 1 captain on pegasus, Arch lector on War altar, 2 lvl 2 must be enough to deal with daemons and dark elves.
Vive le french abuse

Veldemere

Quote from: Julien on June 15, 2009, 05:04:13 pm
The problem with empire is flyer. But I think 3 units of hunter, 2 stanks, 2 cannons, 1 captain on pegasus, Arch lector on War altar, 2 lvl 2 must be enough to deal with daemons and dark elves.

Not much flying in most of the other lists you were looking at either, there is usually enough shooting to deal with flyers, captasus is an expensive but sometimes useful way of redirecting.
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit

Julien

Quote from: Veldemere on June 15, 2009, 06:40:58 pm
Not much flying in most of the other lists you were looking at either, there is usually enough shooting to deal with flyers, captasus is an expensive but sometimes useful way of redirecting.

Redirecting with a captasus? no no :spank: it's insane. It's good to deal with war machines, small units, casket of alfred....
Vive le french abuse