• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:22:08 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

MTG swap shop

Started by fatolaf, February 10, 2014, 11:46:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve H

I can help you out with a bunch of those dude... I'll make a list of what I have over the weekend and let you know.
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

fatolaf

How does that link work, both send me to some google account, and then it asks for a passsword

BusiMagic

Strange, should take you straight to a spreadsheet. Will bring my real binder tonight.

lsdno1

Quote from: BusiMagic on February 12, 2014, 05:35:49 pm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApVbTWw_xOySdG5iMjA1MjZKcExKLXBBS29xVG1jcnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Hey. Sorry I don't know who anyone is here by username yet.

I have loads of those. I'll list what I have but without a link sorry Ol.

Voyaging Satyr - 3
Fog - 3
Dissolve - 3
Cloudfin Raptor - 4
Voyage's End - 4
Triton Tactics - 3
Bident of Thassa - Definitely 1, possibly 2
Simic Guildgate - 4
Prophet of Kruphix - 1
Shipwreck Slinger - 4
Siren of the Silent Song - 3
Dimir Guildgate - 4
Psychic Strike - Yes but not sure how many.

Sorry if you no longer need these cards. Just looking around the forum and trying to make myself useful.

lsdno1

March 09, 2014, 07:10:46 pm #14 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:55:13 pm by lsdno1
I want these ones please :)

[card]Polukranos, World Eater[/card] x2
[card]Elvish Mystic[/card] FNM Foil x 2

fatolaf

That request was from Mikey, Lorraine......

Steve H

I've got a Polukranos and a Stormbreath Lorraine... I'll start thinking about what I might want for them - I'm down next Monday I think.

Steve H

Quote from: Steve H on March 10, 2014, 10:20:57 am
I've got a Polukranos and a Stormbreath Lorraine... I'll start thinking about what I might want for them - I'm down next Monday I think.

I'm looking Spirit of the Labarynth, and Eidolon of Countless Battles if you have any???

Or if anyone has any!!!

lsdno1

Quote from: Steve H on March 10, 2014, 07:28:20 pm
I'm looking Spirit of the Labarynth, and Eidolon of Countless Battles if you have any???

Or if anyone has any!!!

Got a playset of Spirit of the Labyrinth, and 1 maybe 2 Eidolon of Countless Battles.
Sorry couldn't make it down tonight. Working at the charity shop on Thursday but may be able to come by afterwards, will be on my own though, Master is working. I don't finish work until 5.30pm, so will come straight from work if you'll be there?

Steve H

Does next Monday sound ok? Don't think I can make Thursday as I'm out of town with work...