• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:57:40 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Black Library books

Started by Tom Hale, June 17, 2012, 09:58:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Hale

Hi guys,

Just to say I've had a clear out of my black Library books, was thinking of putting them on eBay, but if fellow OGgers would like to borrow them first your welcome to!

I've got;

Time of legends

Nagash the Sorcerer
Nagash the Unbroken

Empire (second in the Sigmar trilogy)

Malekith
Shadow King

Horus Heresy;

Galaxy in Flames
Battle for the Abyss
Legion
Nemesis
The Outcast Dead

Fear The Alien (collection of Xenos themed short stories edited by Christian Dunn)
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on June 17, 2012, 09:58:02 pm

Battle for the Abyss
Legion
Nemesis
The Outcast Dead

Fear The Alien (collection of Xenos themed short stories edited by Christian Dunn)

Can I borrow these ones please buddy

Tom Hale

Sure thing! I think I'll being them all down to the club on Thursday
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on June 18, 2012, 12:45:39 pm
Sure thing! I think I'll being them all down to the club on Thursday

We could start a club library you know, I have loads of old BL books as well

Tom Hale

that was sort of my plan!   :thumbsup:

fatolaf

I like it, just need a little book and a rubber stamp

Tom Hale

I can 'borrow' a nice hardback note book from work to record books and people to sign stuff in and out

lagar312

I nominate JD for club Librarian....

Think he'd look great in a cardigan with those little half moon glasses propped on the end of his nose  :))

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on June 18, 2012, 01:46:48 pm
I can 'borrow' a nice hardback note book from work to record books and people to sign stuff in and out

I think let's do it , are members up for that..

I alone, probably own over 50 fantasy Black library books

Tom Loyn

roland murat

This sounds like a great idea
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

katarr

If this goes ahead, next time I visit my parents house I know I have around 50 or so BL books of which I could offer.

maelzch

When I clear out my room before I move I've probably got a few books+comics I can give to the cause
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

fatolaf

Cool chaps, let's do it, if we end up with any duplicates, we can put them on EBay and raise some funds to get new ones for the club, as I can obviously get them cheaper..

So what we do need is for people to take home some of their Army cases, so we can free up a few shelves...