• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:39:49 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Club help needed

Started by fatolaf, June 15, 2012, 04:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

If you guys have ever seen the little room to the side of the club, you will have seen its full of crap basically.
The landlord Steve is going to let us use it if we help empty it.
This room is big enough for us to store all the scenery and peoples armies etc
This will make enough space for at least 2-3 more tables in the club, giving us a lot more flexibility and the excuse for me to make some new tables..

So basically if anyone is free tomorrow (Saturday) around 1-2pm, to help us clear the room let me know.

I'm not sure I can really do it by myself as I am still recovering form ye old chest lurgy, so any help would be most appreciated, it si your club after all as well..

Ol

Steve H

At Lisa's parents this weekend I'm afraid :(

Could help on Sunday if you could wait a day? (or is there a waaagh or something on?)
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

roland murat

Sorry Ol I already have plans for this weekend.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

noahtonkin

I'll probably be around.
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

Garzini

I'm available. where is it getting emptied to?
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

Somewhere else in the pub, maybe even the roof...
It's mainly boxes of crockery and stuff and a few old mini fridges ..

Okay boys lets aim to meet at 2 then if you can make it

Garzini

see you at 2.

I will bring my potato.

all will become clear.....
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

noahtonkin

Right. So we tried to clean as best we could bearing in mind there's god knows how many years of ingrained dirt! Just a friendly warning. If Gary, Ol, Gareth or I catch people chucking crap on the floor/generally making a mess you may go flying through the window, open or not. We get to use the room for free, and although it may be hard to tell it was quite a job trying to get it tidied, so you have been warned...
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

fatolaf

Yep big thanks to Noah, Gary and Gareth for all the help .
We cleared out the smaller room and have used it to store every ones armies and all the scenery etc..
We do have a lot of stuff though, so if people could please make an effort to take home their armies, it would be a great help.
There are a few people who have left far too much at the club , so we do need it removed please..

We have a lot more scenery coming, and we need room to store it..

The main room is a lot more spacious now and cleaner  :thumbsup:
We now have room for a couple of more tables that we will be building over the next month..

And as Noah says, if you could please help keep the club clean and tidy, we did find an inordinate amount of litter and rubbish that has been dropped by our members, it's gone now, so let's not see it back gents  :cool3:

Tom Hale

fair call! well done lads! i know i have a few bits but i'll hopefully get it all out on thursday. my guard army should be heading for the great ebay in the sky soon as well!
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn