• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:57:14 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Team OG Games nicknames

Started by noahtonkin, April 23, 2012, 03:06:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Marauder Mitch

Mine is Marauder "Silver Fox" Mitch

jackhoneysett

Quote from: Steve H on April 24, 2012, 11:30:26 am
... because when you sing you sound exactly like her.

The fact you also bear a striking visual similarity to her is just coincidence!!!

True, I do often get mistaken for a small dreadlocked black woman.

Mine is Marauder "Silver Fox" Mitch

Oh and Rob, you can't choose your own nickname! That's not allowed! I guess you are already "Mitch."

Or after you brought those 24 amazing donuts to the last Iron OG, you could be "the Ringbearer"!

Tom Loyn

Presumably mine will end up being 'Ushabti filth' or something ;)

Marauder Mitch

True, normally known as Mitch but Sib did call me the Silver fox so either of them, need to get a OG t-shirt now with all the stuff.

But lets see how bad i am at 40k now. lol.

noahtonkin

Quote from: jackhoneysett on April 24, 2012, 11:13:15 am
We decided over the weekend that Ollie could also be "Withnail"   :wink;m::

I just found this little gem on the wikipedia page for Withnail and I. (If you haven't seen the film, watch it right now! But don't try the drinking game)

I've played that... it hurts.
Not as much as the buffy drinking game though.
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

maelzch

Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

noahtonkin

Drink every time you see a bra strap, Giles cleans his glasses or someone adds a y on to the end of a word to make an adjective.
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

Steve H

Quote from: noahtonkin on April 24, 2012, 02:15:23 pm
Drink every time you see a bra strap, Giles cleans his glasses or someone adds a y on to the end of a word to make an adjective.
Good lord... That would be carnage!!! :D
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

noahtonkin

Quote from: Steve H on April 24, 2012, 02:18:02 pm
Good lord... That would be carnage!!! :D

That's the idea!

We also played the Sharpe drinking game... Drink every time sharpe does something heroic. Unfortunately the guy who's idea it was thought raising an eyebrow was heroic. I was in pieces.

Tom Loyn

What is unheroic about raising an eyebrow?