• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:30:01 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Deck Size?

Started by maelzch, January 07, 2010, 12:38:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

It's 3 in Invasion mate, and 50 I dont think works as in magic, we need more cards IMO

CraigM

Quote from: fatolaf on January 20, 2010, 04:23:58 pm
It's 3 in Invasion mate, and 50 I dont think works as in magic, we need more cards IMO

Purely in case you run out? I can't think of another reason why, and from what I've heard no one's had it happen (yet!).

maelzch

i dont feel i can get enough variety into my deck at only 50 card, I'd have to make choices then!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Mike

not really lee... you just have to not have 3 of each of the best cards....
In the summer of 2011 he moved North... spreading the word of House OG.

I am Mike of House OG.  Ogger in the North.  And Ginger is coming.

maelzch

or take out some of the worse cards!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

fatolaf

Quote from: CraigM on January 20, 2010, 04:50:19 pm
Purely in case you run out? I can't think of another reason why, and from what I've heard no one's had it happen (yet!).

Empire vs Empire / Dwarves on Monday, I won on the last turn, with  no cards left to draw on the next as I was drawing 10 a turn....
50-70 limit sounds fine to me (or at least for tournie play), dont really care for club play..