• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:47:30 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

GCN & Elections General Discussion

Started by Mike, January 04, 2011, 10:53:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Gents,

Anything you want to voice in public with regards the plan to join the GCN and elect a club council can be aired here.

Ta

Mike
In the summer of 2011 he moved North... spreading the word of House OG.

I am Mike of House OG.  Ogger in the North.  And Ginger is coming.

Mike

January 11, 2011, 01:15:08 pm #1 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:20:01 pm by Mike
Just a quickie gents.

There is about a week left to register your interest in council positions.

If anyone is put off my the 'titles' e.g membership, secretary etc but wants to run then let me know as we can always adjust the roles to simple 'council members' and divide the roles between us.

So let me know,

Remember, this is your opportunity to have a say in how the club is run both on club nights and as we venture forth for world domination!! MWAHAHAHAHA *cough* yes anyway.

Work Load wise, you wouldnt be expected to give up much free time as decisions etc will all be made and actioned at council meetings... so you're looking at about one 30min meeting a month, on a club night! so you'd already be at the club.

Thats basically 6 hours a year!

Mike

Mike

Right then,

1st off thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in the positions.  I now have a firm list of people who have come forward from those who expressed an interest. 

Assuming no one else fancies putting themselves forward i'll post up the names and positions they relate to at the end of the week and set a date for the club vote.

Mike