• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:04:10 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Black Library books

Started by Tom Hale, June 17, 2012, 09:58:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Hale

Hi guys,

Just to say I've had a clear out of my black Library books, was thinking of putting them on eBay, but if fellow OGgers would like to borrow them first your welcome to!

I've got;

Time of legends

Nagash the Sorcerer
Nagash the Unbroken

Empire (second in the Sigmar trilogy)

Malekith
Shadow King

Horus Heresy;

Galaxy in Flames
Battle for the Abyss
Legion
Nemesis
The Outcast Dead

Fear The Alien (collection of Xenos themed short stories edited by Christian Dunn)
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on June 17, 2012, 09:58:02 pm

Battle for the Abyss
Legion
Nemesis
The Outcast Dead

Fear The Alien (collection of Xenos themed short stories edited by Christian Dunn)

Can I borrow these ones please buddy

Tom Hale

Sure thing! I think I'll being them all down to the club on Thursday
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on June 18, 2012, 12:45:39 pm
Sure thing! I think I'll being them all down to the club on Thursday

We could start a club library you know, I have loads of old BL books as well

Tom Hale

that was sort of my plan!   :thumbsup:

fatolaf

I like it, just need a little book and a rubber stamp

Tom Hale

I can 'borrow' a nice hardback note book from work to record books and people to sign stuff in and out

lagar312

I nominate JD for club Librarian....

Think he'd look great in a cardigan with those little half moon glasses propped on the end of his nose  :))

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on June 18, 2012, 01:46:48 pm
I can 'borrow' a nice hardback note book from work to record books and people to sign stuff in and out

I think let's do it , are members up for that..

I alone, probably own over 50 fantasy Black library books

Tom Loyn