• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 11:26:22 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

MTG for Beginners - advice, tips and tactics wanted for playing and deckbuilding

Started by NinjaScientific, September 04, 2012, 11:31:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy GI

Hi Steve

From your commons, you will want to add as many duty bound dead, aven squire, war priest of thune, pacifism etc as you can find (max 4 of each card though)

Once you've done this, you are looking at probably 21/22 land, probably start with an even mix but if your deck feels a bit more one sided to a colour, you could tweak them.

Generally the deck would be an even split, I think.

I have a few left over cards for you at Warlords too, I found some spares from my exalted deck.

NinjaScientific

Seems I've managed to convince myself that I had several War Priests of Thune, when in fact I only have one - unless the others have gotten mixed up in the wrong pile.

I have, however, found a tormented soul.

fatolaf

Quote from: NinjaScientific on September 18, 2012, 11:04:56 am
I have, however, found a tormented soul.

Now get 3 more :)

Another great card is the simple Black Cat that makes your opponent discard a card if it dies, its only 1/1 but its suprising how many times they let it get through, to save cards from their hand..

Now add some Exalted to your battle line and its a real annoying !@%$#%@

NinjaScientific

Mike

Quote from: fatolaf on September 26, 2012, 03:41:19 pm
Now get 3 more :)

Another great card is the simple Black Cat that makes your opponent discard a card if it dies, its only 1/1 but its suprising how many times they let it get through, to save cards from their hand..

Now add some Exalted to your battle line and its a real annoying !@%$#%@

I think I have some spare tormented souls.  You in or around York mate?
In the summer of 2011 he moved North... spreading the word of House OG.

I am Mike of House OG.  Ogger in the North.  And Ginger is coming.

NinjaScientific

Nah, Liverpool at the moment.  I've since acquired enough tormented souls for what I need as well, but thanks for the offer!  What I could really use now is some of those black cats...

:thumbsup: