• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 05:59:58 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Please take 5 minutes to join OG Games Meetup

Started by katarr, March 19, 2014, 12:47:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

katarr

Hey guys, as stated in the future of OG Games thread we are really looking to make a push towards getting new members to come down the club on a regular basis.

One method of doing that is to have a page on the very large website meetup.com - a site that has groups for everyone and everything. There are already quite a few games clubs with a very busy and extensive following on there and I think some people on SW London might be interested in trying something more convenient.

It goes live today but it would be hugely appreciated if you have any current or former OG connection to join the group as it would help us getting new people in when they see there is a community here:

http://www.meetup.com/OGGames/

It will honestly only take a couple of minutes of your time to sign up and join the group and it will really help the club if you can spare those minutes in the next week or so.

Cheers

fatolaf

yep please join up chaps, and if you can advertise this post on twitter, FB etc as well please....

cunningmatt

Is anyone having issues with our OG Meet Up Group? Whilst I am all in favour of promoting the group I have received 30 (yes thirty!) e-mails in the last 12 hours, all identical, asking me if I want to come to our Thursday meet up! I can't seem to stop them - anyone else had this problem/know what to do!!!

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146

underscore

I've just got the usual one, but you can opt out of emails and things here: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/

katarr

Yeah something went crazy with Meetup last night - I had the same issue from a different group.

cunningmatt

Well at least it's not me. I unsubscribed (just until this was sorted) and blocked them with  my spam filter, but they still keep coming! May have to just get a new e-mail account!

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146