• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:48:37 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Cthulhu decks

Started by fatolaf, March 12, 2015, 02:29:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve H

I love this game!!! Don't think anyone plays down here though :(

Casting Y'Leggy was always one of my favourite moments!!!
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

fatolaf

Quote from: Steve H on March 15, 2015, 11:19:35 am
I love this game!!! Don't think anyone plays down here though :(

I have just started getting people into it up here, very easy to get people to do an intro and then 99% of the time they are hooked..

QuoteCasting Y'Leggy was always one of my favourite moments!!!

Got 3 now, he's still awesome, but now with some of the newer cards, he gets better...

jackhoneysett

This is a very cool game, I always wanted to give it a go! No one seems to play it sadly!

Fantastic stories and I love the evil gribblies!

Steve H

Quote from: jackhoneysett on March 21, 2015, 10:36:20 am
This is a very cool game, I always wanted to give it a go! No one seems to play it sadly!

Fantastic stories and I love the evil gribblies!
id always give you a game... It's fantastic!!!

jackhoneysett

Quote from: Steve H on March 21, 2015, 10:54:05 am
id always give you a game... It's fantastic!!!

Maybe we should try and create a revival!

I was always surprised that Netrunner got a lot of attention and no one was playing this - CoC seems so much better!!

roland murat

To be fair Netrunner didn't take off at the club either. It was only Ol, JD and Pete that really played.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

jackhoneysett

I actually meant it got attention at CGC as well - although it seems to be dying down there too. Maybe after people realised it's not very good?! ;-)

Steve H

Quote from: jackhoneysett on March 21, 2015, 11:01:55 am
Maybe we should try and create a revival!

I was always surprised that Netrunner got a lot of attention and no one was playing this - CoC seems so much better!!
Absolutely!!! I'll have a look to see if I still have all the bits... It may not have survived my house move I fear.

May have to pick up a new core set from Ol!

jackhoneysett

I think my old core set went in the bin, in a moment of frustration during my last house move!!

fatolaf

Quote from: jackhoneysett on March 21, 2015, 03:41:50 pm
I think my old core set went in the bin, in a moment of frustration during my last house move!!

core set has been reprinted and most of the deluxe expansions are available. They no longer print monthly packs but they release the deluxe expansions every 2-3 months, and they have been selling well. I have slowly started building fans of it up here and will do so even more when the store opens..

IMO its the best card game made, and I have not stopped playing it since I started again and quit MTG, by far the most strategic game where money is not a factor in creating decks...