• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:38:06 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

OG Day Out to Salute 2014

Started by Deathwing_Matt, February 23, 2014, 12:47:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

roland murat

I'll be there but as part an outing with my Dad (he's getting very excited) - won't be able to join the fun and games but hopefully bump into you lot for a chat.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

bart

Tom Hale

confirmed i'm free so i'm coming. As i live a lot closer to the excel i can meet you guys there. Any though so far when you guys are wandering up?
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

April 01, 2014, 04:41:27 pm #13 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:05:40 pm by fatolaf
Me and stevo will be travelling up from saaf london, so will aim to be there for 12
So maybe we meet up at entrance or see you inside if you want to get in earlier...

Deathwing_Matt

Cool - I'm planning to get there when it opens to grab some FW goodies. Will probs have to disappear off about 12:30pm though...
Check out my Tale of OG Gamers Blog: http://ruinsofcaliban.blogspot.co.uk/

bart

Ol+Steve, I'll meet you @12 at the entrance

Steve H

In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!