• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 03:47:42 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Tale of OG gamers month 5

Started by roland murat, November 23, 2014, 01:45:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

roland murat

The end is in sight guys with month 5 drawing to a close. How have you been getting on?
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Angelus Mortifer

Just finished all the fiddly small parts on my Knight torso, but they all need assembling for the finished pics for month 5. Hoping I can get a bit more done on the terrain piece before the end of the month but we'll see... I've had a couple of slack nights recently.
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

TkaiC

My Blood Angels are slowly edging nearer to tabletop glory...I've been experimenting with weathering and, once I've got the hang of it (!) will have a Vindi and a twin-lascannon Razorback plus some missile equipped Devastators to join my Death Company, Chaplain and scouts.  Oh, and I'm adding a further 5 sniper scouts to the 5 already painted.

But the weathering is taking a while.  Sponge painting shouldn't be this hard!
On twitter @tomfeattom - I talk about my band, rock climbing, baking and am sometimes funny*.
*Funniness is subjective and in no way guaranteed.