• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:04:41 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Tale of OG Gamers month 3

Started by roland murat, September 28, 2014, 09:25:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

roland murat

We are closing in on the halfway point now with month 3 coming to an end. I'm sure everyone is comfortably on top of their painting schedule, hello, anyone?

I've fallen behind and my hope of getting my knights and an infantry unit done are looking slim. The knights are done (horses are close) but I won't get them finished and based by the end of the month but hopefully they won't be too late.

Next month will be the threatened bill unit and some more spearmen. I'll try to get a character or 2 done if I can.

How are you guys getting on?
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

cunningmatt

In shocking news I hopefully should have finished my Month 3 today! I can even start Month 4 early - what has happened to me?

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146

cunningmatt

As promised here's this month's Chimera:

And I've also finished my bonus model of the Manticore and rider(s):

More photos on my usual blog (follow the link in my footer), enjoy my promptness this month, as next month I think I may have set myself a bit of a tall order!!

Angelus Mortifer

Looks like it will just be base finished with Knight attached, and the wounded Sternguard vet as well. Had a couple of slow painting days but should be all done very shortly with pics to follow in the next day or so.

Still planning on finishing the Plasma HG squad and getting back to the Knight torso and weapons (I've been missing actually painting the big beastie because of all the basing stuff I've been doing). Also aiming to start my "gaggle of Assassins" for next month as well.

WIP pics soon.
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

Angelus Mortifer

Would have posted my finished pics last night, but I fell asleep on the sofa!

Lower section now all finished (barring a quick attachment here and there). Moving onto finishing the Honour Guard quickly and then starting the upper section along with the Assassins.

"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

lagar312

Looking good there Seb.. can't wait to see the finished article...

This month submission is the start of my VC army for club games/End Times games...

roland murat

Nice work G.

I'm still dragging my feet getting this months stuff done (hopefully tomorrow) but my mostly finished stuff will be seeing action today against Tom's skaven. Be nice for them to get a run out before they get run over
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

cunningmatt

Nice work G on the Undead - you've painted loads this month!!

Angelus Mortifer

Angelus Mortifer

Are we done with the painting challenge then? No month 4?

...and just as I had an actual finished unit to post up  :wink;m::