• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 12:48:27 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

stealing your cards

Started by Flintoff, June 27, 2014, 12:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flintoff

chaps: thanks for the games last night, and Gui, thank you for the constructive critique of my initial decks and play style. I still am slightly bamboozled with some of the combos you managed to pull off.

As to your and Steve's very kind offer of unloading a load of commons/uncommons that would be awesome if possible.

I have had a quick look through the last block with a view to find 1-2 mana instants red/green/white that will trigger off my heroics and these looked the best that I do not have (or do not have enough of). Any chance you guys have spares that I could steal? I am welcome to other suggestions/rares you think would be better suited.

- Coordinated assault
- Dragon mantle
- Titan's Strength
- Warriors' lesson

and in terms of more weeny white chaps, favoured hoplite/Vanguard of Brimaz look like possibilities to slot in.

Obviously I am not going to turn down a load of Godsends if you have them lying about either :)

cheers chaps and see you next week for another tutorial.

Nick

Steve H

No worries dude... I can sort you out with those. I'll bring them next Thursday.
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Flintoff

thanks Steve, hopefully I get things balanced a bit better as a result.

fatolaf

Hi Nick
Anything you cant find trade wise , can be bought very reasonably on the shop...

example link to singles we sell

http://www.oggames.co.uk/magic-the-gathering-theros/page-2/

Flintoff

thanks Olaf, another site to be bookmarked to spend the missus' shopping allowance.

Guillaume

I'll bring a warriors lesson and a playtest of the others for thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guillaume

Anything else you can think of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flintoff

Thanks Guillaume, little by little getting a bit less pants