• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:34 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

New M15 Planeswalker

Started by fatolaf, June 25, 2014, 03:23:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Meet Nessa Worldwaker

M15 coming next month, booster packs, intro decks, deck builders and fat packs all on preorder now

http://www.oggames.co.uk/magic-the-gathering-2015-core-set/

JJ

New nissa.

Potentially worse than the original.

Both still good for EDH.

BusiMagic

fatolaf

Quote from: JJ on June 25, 2014, 03:36:13 pm
New nissa.

Potentially worse than the original.

Both still good for EDH.

Worse? She's amazing, you have not played enough current standard buddy, she's cheaper than Elspeth and I think her ultimate is better

Explain?

fatolaf

Guillaume

Both ajani and Nissa aren't good, nissa's ability permanently makes the land a dude which means that all your doom blades become stone rains, and ajani steadfast's ability would work well in eight weenie but his mana cost doesn't reflect that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve H

Her other ability to untapped four forests is also amazing though... If you suspect that you are playing a deck which can easily remove 4 power creatures just use her to accelerate rather than man up your lands.

She is great! I'm glad no one else likes her! :)

I'm actually less enthused about Ajani actually...
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

roland murat

Yeah thje Ajani ultimate isn't fantastic but as a combo with an Elspeth could be nice
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Steve H

If that Ajani Emblem comes out and you get tickled by a Master of Cruelties you still go to one life right!?

I would love that to happen!!!
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

fatolaf

Quote from: Guillaume on June 26, 2014, 10:45:23 am
Both ajani and Nissa aren't good, nissa's ability permanently makes the land a dude which means that all your doom blades become stone rains, and ajani steadfast's ability would work well in eight weenie but his mana cost doesn't reflect that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree, Nissa is fab, you use her untap ability if facing removal and then the ultimate wins you the game, please also stop looking at cards individually, think of the decks she could go in and you will see a very popular Planeswalker IMO...

Both your thoughts (and JJ's) and ours are all based on theory  as no one has used her yet, or built a deck around her

As for AJANI, I was thinking purely for multilayer , where he will rock