• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:33:43 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

MTG Theros Block Draft - Saturday 14th June

Started by Steve H, June 03, 2014, 01:28:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

roland murat

DOnt you need 6 boosters per player for sealed? If so it doubles the cost of the event and 20 quid is a tad steep with a good chance of getting nothing out of it
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Guillaume

No a lot if people do 4 booster sealed, and 6 person drafts throw off the whole thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve H

Quote from: Guillaume on June 04, 2014, 08:01:50 pm
If there are only about 5-6 people why don't we do sealed instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats an idea... Would rather give it a few days to see if we can up the numbers first for the draft but ill bear it in mind.
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

shadownova24

why dont we advertise draft on other platforms fb groups ext to few more peep to club.and isnt this weekend conspiracy pre release??
Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

Steve H

Quote from: shadownova24 on June 05, 2014, 01:19:08 am
why dont we advertise draft on other platforms fb groups ext to few more peep to club.and isnt this weekend conspiracy pre release??

Doesn't look like Dark Sphere ae running anything that day so I guess not... Conspiracy comes out this Friday, so we should be fine a week after that.

Steve, is there any chance you could extend it to some people you know first? I don't have Facebook, and wouldn't really know where to start!
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

fatolaf

Quote from: shadownova24 on June 05, 2014, 01:19:08 am

Not pre release, it's just released this wknd for WPN stores, non WPN get it in 3 weeks