• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:14 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

X-Wing

Started by JJ, April 15, 2014, 09:35:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Quote from: Niinivaara on April 30, 2014, 12:12:01 pm
Custom made X-Wing board sounds cool. I´ll pack my tourney gear and some ships. Luckily X-Wing is quite "travel friendly" compared to some other miniature games.

Until the new huge ones come out  :starwars:

See you soon then
Ol

JJ

Niinivaara: What time are you gettign down there tonight mate?

I finish work closer to 5:30 can be there between 6:30 and 7 I think. Hopefully that works for you!

Niinivaara

JJ, 6:30 onwards sound perfect. And it´s a pub, right? I think I can manage waiting if I´m early.

fatolaf

Quote from: Niinivaara on May 12, 2014, 10:09:47 am
JJ, 6:30 onwards sound perfect. And it´s a pub, right? I think I can manage waiting if I´m early.

Upstairs is open from 5 anyway, so we will be there if you get there early

Ol

JJ

Niinivaara: Great to meet you last night and thanks for the games. Was good fun! Hope you enjoy the rest of the trip.

fatolaf

Yep agreed was nice to chat with you about rubbish new movies and new MTG cards, hope your wife enjoyed the gig as well  :thumbsup:

Ol

Niinivaara

Thanks to all of you guys, it was really nice to have a good gaming night while in London. My wife was also happy, so a successful night for us.

JJ´s last list was working nicely, the R3-A2 makes an efficient combo with the ions - especially with Hobbie. Baseline Y-wings are probably the best platforms for the ion weapon systems.

I´ll be in touch next time I´ll come to London.