• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:10:05 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

X-Wing

Started by JJ, April 15, 2014, 09:35:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Ladies and Gents,

I am dying for games of this. Been heavily in to it since it came out and have way too much stuff. Happy to loan out ships for builds you want to try and if you want to learn.

Let me know as I am always keen!

katarr

I had an intro to just the basic rules the other day and really enjoyed it so if you wouldnt mind covering the advanced rules and a little coaching I would like to get involved

Steve H

I played a lot about 6 months ago (maybe more) and loved it but for some reason stopped playing - would love to get more games in.
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Niinivaara

If someone is willing to play X-Wing on 12th of May, I´m coming to London and I can easily take a small fleet with me. Would be nice to have a game or two of X-Wing.

fatolaf

Quote from: Niinivaara on April 27, 2014, 04:51:23 pm
If someone is willing to play X-Wing on 12th of May, I´m coming to London and I can easily take a small fleet with me. Would be nice to have a game or two of X-Wing.

Always good to have a new player, please  make sure to book in the challenge thread for that night when it comes up..
Where you coming from?
Ol

Niinivaara

From Finland. I´m on a short trip to London with my wife and she´s going to see a gig on Monday. Rock music and little plastic space ships are different, yet somehow similar ways to deal with the imminent aging.

fatolaf

Quote from: Niinivaara on April 27, 2014, 10:22:45 pm
From Finland. I´m on a short trip to London with my wife and she´s going to see a gig on Monday. Rock music and little plastic space ships are different, yet somehow similar ways to deal with the imminent aging.

Having just turned 40, I know all about the ageing  :cry:

Will be good to see you, hopefully we can get an opponent for you on that night, not often we get people coming from Scandinavia for a club night... :thumbsup:
Ol

JJ

Happy to put my hand up to play host!

Ol - do you have mats for X-wing? Or shall I bring that with me?

fatolaf

Quote from: JJ on April 28, 2014, 04:27:18 pm
Happy to put my hand up to play host!

Ol - do you have mats for X-wing? Or shall I bring that with me?

We have a proper Xwing board which real life photo taken by Hubble as the back ground...

Niinivaara

Custom made X-Wing board sounds cool. I´ll pack my tourney gear and some ships. Luckily X-Wing is quite "travel friendly" compared to some other miniature games.