• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:08:05 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Iron Kingdomes RPG

Started by JJ, April 06, 2014, 09:46:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

I started playing this just before I left Aus to head over. Really enjoyed the system.

Anyone here play it at all?

roland murat

Never hear of it to be honest.

If you fancied doing an intro at some point I'm sure you would get some players.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

fatolaf

It's the RPG set in the Warmachine world iirc....
We always have guys interested in playing RPG's so with a bit of info I'm sure you could get people doing a campaign....

Steve H

Quote from: fatolaf on April 07, 2014, 11:02:09 am
It's the RPG set in the Warmachine world iirc....
We always have guys interested in playing RPG's so with a bit of info I'm sure you could get people doing a campaign....
Plus I have tons of warmachine models to represent things in the game - could be good (although I'm not an RPG'er myself)
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

JJ

Well I have the books and a bunch of minis arriving today from Aus.

I am not much of a DM but I can certainly run an intro or similar if people are keen?

Crompton

I'm often a fan of RPGs, I'd be happy to give it a try. Although my knowledge of Warmachine is pretty limited. Other than hitting people with Trollbloods  :rivertroll02:
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

roland murat

Given the old problem of lots of big things (kill team, warhammer and rpg) clashing - i'll say I am interested in giving it a go although I know nothing about the setting but I won't b able t do eveerything if there are clashes
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Pinocchio

Is there still some interest in IKRPG?

I'd love to give it a go.