• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:13:16 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

MTG - Early thoughts

Started by roland murat, August 09, 2013, 01:32:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

roland murat

Having looked through the cards I picked up yesterday I'm minded to go for a blue/black deck that gets the other guy to discard stuff from the library - it won't be great for multiplayer but hey ho.

I'll need a few more cards before I start looking at swapping etc.  Given the variety of blocks and boosters - which ones would be most likely to be beneficial or are they all entirely random?

I might also have a go at a varient of Ol's red deck which was pretty fun but I don't have most of the stuff I would need for that.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

fatolaf

Use this page on the MTG site buddy and search via the filter Set..
Look through the return to Ravnica, M14 , Gatecrash and Dragons Maze sets..

When you see what cards you would like for your decks, post on the card swap thread here...

Most commons will be given to you for free, uncommonly, rares can be swapped..

Fatpack as represent really good value for M14 and DragonsMaze, swap, the rares, uncommons you don't need , or sell the really good ones on Ebay..

Between all the club members we have a big collection already, so with some swaps, and a few Ebay purchases (good place to get single cards) you will easily make your decks..

All boosters are random, the intro decks are set but don't give you many good rares, just good ideas at themes....