• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:15:35 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Daemons Of Chaos

Started by fatolaf, February 23, 2013, 09:13:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Preorder before Monday lunchtime if you want them by release date guys
Magic and psychic cards will come the week after.

http://www.oggames.co.uk/

Tom Hale

HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

Quote from: Tom Hale on February 24, 2013, 01:20:27 am
Book and card please ol

Book will be this week, cards the week after, I will do invoice for you buddy

Jal

Ol, will you be able to bring down books on Friday to Brighton?

fatolaf

February 25, 2013, 02:07:06 pm #4 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:08:42 pm by fatolaf
Quote from: Jal on February 25, 2013, 10:39:03 am

I could bring some, but the order has gone through now, I only stock to order buddy and have to place the order Monday lunchtime

Tom Hale

Quote from: Jal on February 25, 2013, 10:39:03 am

i will bring mine down jal to have a look over if that helps?
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

Jal

No worries, cheers Tom. Sorry, guess I missed the boat Ol.

Next time you order, can you get one for me? I'll give you the cash this weekend, and even if I can't make it down for a couple of weeks, I'll ask Sami to take home with him

Angelus Mortifer

You got my order for the book didn't you matey?

I'll also grab the psychic cards to as and when  :thumbsup:
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

fatolaf

Amit, no problems at all
Seb, yes sorted your order buddy

Angelus Mortifer

"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus