• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 05:28:42 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

It's my birthday on Thursday.

Started by Annie, February 05, 2012, 11:22:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

Meals

Happy Birthday!  :beer2: So what are you actually doing with yourself in the end?
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

jackhoneysett

Annie

erm... so far I'm on the internet and not dressed yet, much like every other day this week. Back is a bit better but still giving me jip to do anything too crazy. I think I'll get dressed, order some mvement trays, maybe go for a little walk, maybe... prob just mooch around the house drinking beer, attempting stuff then going "argh my back!"

Going out for food and beer with my gaming buddies later, and possibly another meal and The Muppets with my housemates and some tother friends tomorrow.... I could kill many birds by asking everyone I know out tonight, but I really hate mixing social groups unless its one or two people, and I can't be arsed worrying if everyone is getting on!

Not too exciting, but not shit, as most of my other birthdays have been!
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

cunningmatt

Sounds like a good birthday to me! Hope you have fun. And remember elbows on the table!!

Procrastination by Numbers - Update 146:

I'm painting classic Dwarfs!! PbN Update 146

Dave

I ran a half marathon on mine last year, rock and roll...

fatolaf

Happy Bday Annie, hope you have a fun day.... :thumbsup:

noahtonkin

Happy birthday! Hope it's more fun than mine generally are, which recently have involved driving halfway across the country!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

Annie

Well I've pretty much sat on my bed browsing the web eating crisps, but its been ok! I ordered some movement trays... that took a while! I made pasta and gravy because its my birthday  :cool3: I have found a week old wine in the fridge and conteplating saying hello to it. I moved my tubs of yarn and set my back back about a week, drank lots of coffee, listened to lots of songs about Gumbo.

I kinda wish I went out last night, I have to be out of the house for 7am tomorrow... to work in Newport of all places... and I'm going to the pub with the Henry Westons...nom nom nom

But yay, 22, neither here nor there really, most of my relatives are married and expecting kids now.. I should grow up but, meh. I'm proud of my toy solider related back injury!

Garzini

Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.