• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:08:27 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Have ace Christmasses!

Started by Annie, December 23, 2011, 01:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Hope you all have good-uns, and get all the little men and bits of card that you want!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

Garzini

You too Annie, hope next year turns out better than this one.
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

Quote from: Garzini on December 23, 2011, 01:41:17 pm
You too Annie, hope next year turns out better than this one.

AGREED  :cool3:

Have a Good one Oggers everywhere..... :thumbsup:

jackhoneysett

Happy merry christmas everyone!

Here's my new favourite song by Low for your festive enjoyment:

fatolaf

Hope everyone is having a great day, mine Started off with the deeply disturbing rise of the penguins movie being on the telly, far too many dead penguins for Xmas morning.
Now time for scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and some champers. ....:)

Blotthrower

Merry Christmas everybody!

I will mostly be eating so much I fall asleep and pretending I know how to play my new Ukulele.

shadownova24

lol Happy Crimbo all of to the family in a bit, all of you have fun and be merry
Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

noahtonkin

Bastards. Your all bastards!
Im at work all sodding day!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

maelzch

Happy christmas all! I'm sat with a pint reading Tamurkhan listening to the muppets!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Nick

Meals

I have more chocolate and socks than I know what to do with but the beer and champers is flowing and I'm playing board games with some friends kids. Nothing can go wrong here right??

Have a good one all!
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

noahtonkin

So my boss said this morning 'and theres a little present for you all in the doctors office' finally go an pick it up...it's a bottle of piper! Score! Certainly offering to work Christmas again!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!