• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:47:59 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

GW Sale and going forward

Started by fatolaf, November 22, 2011, 02:48:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Having basically sold GW at a loss for the last 2 years, we can no longer sustain that approach, in this increasingly mad discount environment.
With no prospect of a bricks and mortar store in the short term future, we have no chance of getting a better discount from GW, as the demands by GW for net stores are very very hard, if not impossible to achieve, in order to get a better discount band.

So we are changing course with the good ship OG.

We are going to focus on the key parts of the business that actually make us money, and that is growing, boardgames, LCG's, RPG's etc..

We will still sell GW but not carry any of it in stock, essentially catering to club members, we will offer club members 15% off for cash, and 10% discount when bought through the store.
We will place orders once a fortnight so long as we have the £100 minimum order filled...

In the meantime we have a load of GW stock, some of which we have had for a long time, including loads of metal blister packs etc. This we want to clear, so starting from tonight we are having a GW sale on all figures, rulebooks and scenery, mostly WFB with a smattering of 40K (mostly BA stuff)...

25% OFF RRP

Please place orders through the shop if you want anything, as this stuff will shift fast. I cant reserve anything, so you will need to be quick.
We will of course take cash payments and I will deliver to the club as per usual..

Grab it now while you can...

Ol

Angelus Mortifer

Is all the GW stock you have all on the website mate?

Damn you for announcing this before pay day ;)
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

fatolaf

Quote from: Angelus Mortifer on November 22, 2011, 07:13:31 pm
Is all the GW stock you have all on the website mate?

Damn you for announcing this before pay day ;)

You want the blood angel stuff?

Angelus Mortifer

Quote from: fatolaf on November 22, 2011, 07:21:53 pm
You want the blood angel stuff?

Maybe, and if you have any Dark Eldar left I might be interested too :)
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

fatolaf

A few characters and a pack of the reavers, never really carried that much 40k in stock..

will have a small range in the new year, mainly troops I think...

Dave

Ol,

Ended up placing 2 orders because the system wouldn't let me purchase multiples of anything (unless that was intentional?) and also forgot to add on all the non GW stuff I needed too!

Hope that's ok?

fatolaf

Dave

So tempted to place a third order...  Will need to check something when I get home first though, but if I've not got enough then I'll be buying some more stuff!

fatolaf

All good buddy, what you thinking of getting ?

Dave

Just received my big box of toys, awesome.  Now looking at what's left on the site and considering another order, noticed there still seems to be a restriction preventing me from getting multiple of the same thing (Stormvermin)