• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:21:08 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Liquid Green stuff

Started by fatolaf, November 02, 2011, 04:02:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

I have a box of the new liquid Green stuff in stock £2.30 a pot, does anyone want me to bring them a pot at the club tomorrow..

@ Giles - I have your magic cards as well buddy

Crompton

In case you forgot I said I'd like some please.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

fatolaf

Quote from: Crompton on November 02, 2011, 04:47:36 pm
In case you forgot I said I'd like some please.

No probs buddy

I think Giles wanted one as well, ??

Angelus Mortifer

Am I right it's just for gap filling Finecast? Not for actual modelling?
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

fatolaf

Quote from: Angelus Mortifer on November 02, 2011, 06:20:38 pm
Am I right it's just for gap filling Finecast? Not for actual modelling?

It can gap fill anything, modelling wise Im sure you could do things like fur etc, when you build up the layers

Garzini

I'll have one Ol, i'll also pick up my cards and dice bag.
and while i'm at it, i'll give you some money for the last 2 lotr card sets in this cycle.
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

Quote from: Garzini on November 02, 2011, 07:54:06 pm
I'll have one Ol, i'll also pick up my cards and dice bag.
and while i'm at it, i'll give you some money for the last 2 lotr card sets in this cycle.

Splendid buddy, when you down next?

Garzini

tomorrow (thursday 3rd) for a flying shopping visit, need to get back to photoshop a cd cover.
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

fatolaf

Quote from: Garzini on November 02, 2011, 09:39:51 pm
tomorrow (thursday 3rd) for a flying shopping visit, need to get back to photoshop a cd cover.

Cool buddy, see you tonight then