• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:03:54 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Addiction to Jeremy Kile show

Started by Julien, September 02, 2011, 10:45:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Julien

Hi, I'm getting addicted to this show. But it is full of lyars and I'm impressed how Jeremy thinks he is god.  :endit:
Vive le french abuse

jackhoneysett

I think Jeremy should do a special edition dealing with people who are addicted to his show.

Julien

I can see that. Why on earth are you addicted to this show? I have the DNA proof.
Vive le french abuse

Annie

I been watching this all morning while painting my VC up, bad bad times.
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

Julien

Ah I have been painting my HE army this morning while wachting that shit. This must be done by all the geeks in the world. Depressing world  :endit:
Vive le french abuse

roland murat

This used to be on when I had my break when working for the DWP - I don't get what people enjoy about it.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Annie

What's worse is I got up and started painting earlier than usual and it wasn't on yet, so I found an episode to watch on catch up  :endit:

It makes me feel slightly better about my own messy life! At least I'm not 40 stone with 9 kids to 10 different fathers and my mums my brother and my husband has a granny fetish.

.....yet.
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

Julien

At least I'm not 40 stone with 9 kids to 10 different fathers and my mums my brother and my husband has a granny fetish.

How on earth can you get 9 kids fron 10 differents father? Tell us Annie how do you do?
Vive le french abuse

jackhoneysett

Quote from: Julien on September 05, 2011, 11:21:26 am
How on earth can you get 9 kids fron 10 differents father? Tell us Annie how do you do?

Anything's possible in the screwed up world of Jeremy Kyle.

Personally I'm trying not to imagine how that might work...

StubbornMark

I heard it happens all the time in france, maybe it should be you telling us how to do it julien.
F*ck Hellheart