• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:22 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

LOST - Mordheim Gang Member

Started by Angelus Mortifer, May 18, 2011, 04:40:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus Mortifer

Should have posted this earlier but I've lost one of my classic Mordheim models. I think he fell out of my bag about a week ago and hoping someone has found him.

He's a classic Jester with triple point jester hat, curled boots, riding a wooden plank horse. The horse head  has been removed and he's missing a sword hand (held aloft), and he has half a scratch-built bow across his back. He's also primed black.

A substantial reward is on offer for his safe return as it's also a sentimental piece.
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

shadownova24

i remember you mentioning this a few weeks ago you sure you didn't drop it on the bus, i hope not though, hope you find it 
Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

Steve H

Seb - is it this model?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440037a&prodId=prod1140238

If so, and if it didn't turn up, you could always pick up a new one from gw direct and start the conversion again???
In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Angelus Mortifer

Quote from: Steve H on May 18, 2011, 10:12:36 pm
Seb - is it this model?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440037a&prodId=prod1140238

If so, and if it didn't turn up, you could always pick up a new one from gw direct and start the conversion again???

Ok, that's 2 points now on the genius-o-meter for you mate. First the Raider, and now saving my bacon with this. Yes, that's the exact model and totally didn't realise that GW still made him. At least I now have a back up option, and many thanks mate. Really appreciate this...
"Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to take us to victory, and wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father - Sanguinius holds it all." Horus

Steve H

Quote from: Angelus Mortifer on May 18, 2011, 11:45:10 pm
Ok, that's 2 points now on the genius-o-meter for you mate. First the Raider, and now saving my bacon with this. Yes, that's the exact model and totally didn't realise that GW still made him. At least I now have a back up option, and many thanks mate. Really appreciate this...

Wow... I am helpful aren't I!!!

No worries dude - I need to do a gw order in the next couple of days (damn metals being direct only!!!) so let me know if you want one and I'll stick it on my order to save you some postage... Let me know.

fatolaf

Not seen him on the 'shelf of lost souls' but it might be hiding amongst all the carpet fluff, I'll look tonight early doors...

maelzch

@stevo - if you're doing a 'dircet only' order, there's a couple of bits i may be after
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Steve H

Quote from: maelzch on May 19, 2011, 12:24:03 pm
@stevo - if you're doing a 'dircet only' order, there's a couple of bits i may be after

As long as its not too much... Credit card is pretty full at the mo!!!

Angelus Mortifer

Quote from: Steve H on May 19, 2011, 10:47:48 amNo worries dude - I need to do a gw order in the next couple of days (damn metals being direct only!!!) so let me know if you want one and I'll stick it on my order to save you some postage... Let me know.

That would be grand mate if you are able to. I don't hold much luck in finding the first, and even if I do it's such a nice model. Put me down for one if you can, much appreciated.

Angelus Mortifer

Ok, I'm officially a muppet. Found the missing Joker (pun intended) in my other Mordheim bag of stuff. Not sure why I put him in there, but didn't realise anyway.

Crisis averted and Steve H, hold fire on that GW order for me as I ironically disbanded my Possessed last night. Thanks for the offer though mate, really appreciated.